Become a student ambassador and volunteer with DKMS to save lives!
What the role involves
- To recruit and manage a team of Donor Recruitment Events volunteers
- To take responsibility for your university meetings
- To plan and deliver a number of donor recruitment events along with funding initiatives throughout the academic year
- To be in regular contact with your DKMS contact
- Monthly half hour phone conversation or meeting to update DKMS on your progress
- To attend the initial Volunteer Induction Training and for annual refresher training thereafter
What you can expect
- Guidance to ensure all fundraising regulations, non profit law and regulations are met and reflect best practice
- Digital marketing/social media coaching
- An opportunity to feedback on your experience and inform the next generation of Volunteer Donor Recruitment Ambassadors
- A professional reference from an international non profit organisation on the successful completion of your projects
Universities and student unions
Advertise the role to students across all areas of your Campus. Ambassadors and Unions can advertise for volunteers across Universities. Create awareness of planned registration events for all students.